- Click on the apple logo in the top left corner
- Choose System Preferences
- Click on Network.
- Click on “+” in bottom left of window to add a configuration.
- For Interface choose VPN from pulldown menu.
- For VPN Type choose Cisco IPsec
- For Service Name you can call it whatever you chose.
- Click Create button.
- For Server Address, enter - contact us if you don’t have your info
- For Account Name, enter – your username
- Enter Password or leave blank (so you are prompted when connecting)
- Click on Authentication Settings and choose Shared Secret and enter info below
Shared Secret - contact us if you don’t have your info
Group name - contact us if you don’t have your info
- Click OK
14. Click Apply